Need something custom? We'd love to help! Reach out to us for a custom quote today!
9.8 x 7.4ft. SEGO Modular Lightbox Display | Frame Only
The advanced technology of the new SEGO modular lightbox display system combines innovation with intuition. Tool less down to its feet, SEGO is designed to help heighten your display experience. Magnetic electrical connectors light up the UL certified LED lights that come pre-installed in the profiles. Electrical wires stay hidden from view. Edge-to-edge customizable SEG backlit fabric graphics cover the front and back of the aluminum frame. Portable, configurable, desirable, SEGO is a lightbox unlike the others. SEGO is so well thought out, even its durable foam cut carry bag is made distinctly to keep all parts and pieces protected and organized.
- Display Dimensions: 118”W x 88.25”H x 16.5”D
- Graphic Size: 118.625“W x 88.625“H
- Graphic Material: Dye Sub Backlit Fabric
- Graphic Finishing: Silicone beading sewn onto edge of graphic
- Display Constructions: Aluminum extrusion frame with plastic components
- Shipping Weight: 32 lbs (frame only) and 29 lbs (frame & graphic)
- Shipping Dimensions: 54”W x 13”H x 7”D (frame only) and 45”W x 13”H x 7”D(frame & graphic)
- Graphic Turn Around Time: 5-8 business days after proof approval (up to 6 sets)
- Availability: CA
Use a CMYK color profile - Colors will not look the same when printing an RGB file. A CMYK file will be more accurate to the final printed colors.
Export your files at 300 ppi - Files that are less than 150 ppi will appear blurry when printed.
Note: Images ripped from the web are typically low-resolution, and are not intended for print production
Use the following file formats - PDF (flattened), JPEG, TIFF, or EPS
Add a bleed - All files with full-color backgrounds must be submitted with bleed. A 1/8” bleed is preferred on all files with full-color backgrounds, and all text, logos, and elements must be within 1/8” from the cut line. *Learn more about Bleeds HERE*
We accept multipage PDF files - It is preferred you upload your front and back file separately if possible for double sided prints.
Do not include trim or crop marks unless your file is Vector
Do not upload artwork that is already imposed (multiples on one sheet)