Need something custom? We'd love to help! Reach out to us for a custom quote today!
Cabo Booth B
The Cabo booth aluminum extrusion profile system is an elegant and versatilesolution for all of your display needs. Featuring a sleek silver anodizedfinish, the Cabo is the perfect solution for tradeshow booths, retaienvironments, pop up shops, or any place aluminum framing is neededThe profiles are available in standard 40mm and 80mm profile widthsand in different shapes allowing you to turn your display vision intoreality. Promote your company, new products, etc with custom dyesublimated fabric graphics. 12mm x 3mm silicone beading (SEG) issewn around the perimeter of each fabric panel for easy installationand removal of your graphics. Choose from one of our pre designedconfigurations or contact us for a quote on something totally custom.
- Display Dimensions: 237”W x 133.25”H x 120”D
- Graphic Size: See Template Page
- Graphic Material: Dye-Sub Strech Fabric
- Graphic Finishing: 12mm x 3mm silicone beading is sewn around the perimeter of the fabric graphic. Silicone
- beading is hidden from view once installed.
- Display Construction: Extruded aluminum profile frame with aluminum and steel components
- Shipping Weight (LTL weight includes crate):
903 lbs (frame only) – LTL ONLY
946 lbs (frame & graphic) – LTL ONLY
40 lbs (graphic only) – UPS
- Shipping Dimensions: 102”L x 49.5”W x 44.5”H (Graphic Package & Hardware Only)
- Graphic Turnaround Time: 10 business days after proof approval for up to 2 booths
- Availability: PFC
Use a CMYK color profile - Colors will not look the same when printing an RGB file. A CMYK file will be more accurate to the final printed colors.
Export your files at 300 ppi - Files that are less than 150 ppi will appear blurry when printed.
Note: Images ripped from the web are typically low-resolution, and are not intended for print production
Use the following file formats - PDF (flattened), JPEG, TIFF, or EPS
Add a bleed - All files with full-color backgrounds must be submitted with bleed. A 1/8” bleed is preferred on all files with full-color backgrounds, and all text, logos, and elements must be within 1/8” from the cut line. *Learn more about Bleeds HERE*
We accept multipage PDF files - It is preferred you upload your front and back file separately if possible for double sided prints.
Do not include trim or crop marks unless your file is Vector
Do not upload artwork that is already imposed (multiples on one sheet)