Need something custom? We'd love to help! Reach out to us for a custom quote today!
EZ Extend Circle 7ft. Display (Frame Only)
Introducing the EZ Extend Circle 3 Display! Score big attention with this simple hoop frame covered in stunning custom graphics. Signature lightweight aluminum snap tubes connect together. Single- or double-sided fabric pillowcase graphic easily zips taut. Iron base provides stability.
EZ Extend Circle Display (Frame Only) Includes:
- 5 Curved Tubes
- 2 Base Legs
- 1 Base
Display Dimensions: 84″w (7′ dia) x 87″h x 10″d
Shipping Weight: 25 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 48.5″l x 13″w x 5″h
1. Is it extendable like the standard EZ Extend?
YES! 12” and 24” extension poles will be available soon.
2. Is the frame available in silver?
No. The frame is only available in black.
3. Are there any compatible lights?
EZ Tube lights are compatible with all size frames.
4. Are there any other circle diameters available besides 40”, 60” and 84”?
5. Can this display be used outside?
The EZ Extend Circle is recommended for indoor use only.
6. Does it include a travel bag or have a travel bag option?
No travel bag is included and no travel bag option is available.
7. Does this require any tools for set-up?
Yes an allen key is required, but is included with the display.
8. What are the heights of each size?
Standard display heights for each size are as follows:
3.5ft x 78in
5ft x 72.375in
7ft x 87in
9. What is the distance from the ground to the bottom of each circle?
3.5ft – 40”
5ft – 18”
7ft – 9.25”
10. Can the iron base be substituted with feet?
No foot option is available yet
11. What is the depth of the display?
Display depth is 10” for all sizes
12. Any available accessories?
No additional accessories are available at this time
Use a CMYK color profile - Colors will not look the same when printing an RGB file. A CMYK file will be more accurate to the final printed colors.
Export your files at 300 ppi - Files that are less than 150 ppi will appear blurry when printed.
Note: Images ripped from the web are typically low-resolution, and are not intended for print production
Use the following file formats - PDF (flattened), JPEG, TIFF, or EPS
Add a bleed - All files with full-color backgrounds must be submitted with bleed. A 1/8” bleed is preferred on all files with full-color backgrounds, and all text, logos, and elements must be within 1/8” from the cut line. *Learn more about Bleeds HERE*
We accept multipage PDF files - It is preferred you upload your front and back file separately if possible for double sided prints.
Do not include trim or crop marks unless your file is Vector
Do not upload artwork that is already imposed (multiples on one sheet)