Need something custom? We'd love to help! Reach out to us for a custom quote today!
QSEG Tradeshow Configurations B
QSEG Tradeshow Configurations are a versatile system that is perfect for use as single free standing frames, partitions, as well as trade show applications. Tool free frame assembly and connection, paired with custom dye sub printed fabric graphics with SEG finishing make for quick and easy booth setup and breakdown. Each frame includes their own padded travel bag with foam inserts to keep each part in place during storage and transport. Choose from our wide range of pre designed configurations or contact us for a custom quote.
- (1) QSEG-300×225
- (2) QSEG-100×225
- (2 pair) QSEG-LCONNGraphics:
- (2) QSEG-300×225
- (4) QSEG-100×225Features:
- Display Dimensions: 118”W x 88.5”H x 39.5”D
- Graphic Size: 121.5“W x 91“H (SEGO-300×225), 41.5“W x 91“H (SEGO-100×225)
- Graphic Material: Dye Sub Stretch Fabric
- Shipping Weight: (Each box) 34 lbs (SEGO-300×225) (1 box) 14 lbs (SEGO-100×225) (2 boxes)
- Shipping Dimension: (Each box) 47.25” W x 10.25” H x 10.25” D (1 box) 47.25”W x 4”H x 10.25”D (2 boxes)
- Graphic Turnaround Time: 5-8 business days after proof approval (up to 2 sets)
*Please check your tradeshow guidelines to make sure this configuration conforms to the show regulations. If adjustments to the configuration are required to meet the show requirements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom configuration quote*
Use a CMYK color profile - Colors will not look the same when printing an RGB file. A CMYK file will be more accurate to the final printed colors.
Export your files at 300 ppi - Files that are less than 150 ppi will appear blurry when printed.
Note: Images ripped from the web are typically low-resolution, and are not intended for print production
Use the following file formats - PDF (flattened), JPEG, TIFF, or EPS
Add a bleed - All files with full-color backgrounds must be submitted with bleed. A 1/8” bleed is preferred on all files with full-color backgrounds, and all text, logos, and elements must be within 1/8” from the cut line. *Learn more about Bleeds HERE*
We accept multipage PDF files - It is preferred you upload your front and back file separately if possible for double sided prints.
Do not include trim or crop marks unless your file is Vector
Do not upload artwork that is already imposed (multiples on one sheet)