Need something custom? We'd love to help! Reach out to us for a custom quote today!
Modco 7 Tower(Graphic Package)
Modco Modular Display 7 Tower is a three-dimensional pre-designed 16′ tower. Stylish and lively, this booth is built using tool-free perforated modular aluminum frames. Multiple size frames connect using tool less pin connectors. The tower features a door and lockset that opens a storage room. Perforations are completely covered for a flawless finish.
*Please check your tradeshow guidelines to make sure this configuration conforms to the show regulations. If adjustments to the configuration are required to meet the show requirements please contact us at email@example.com or 512-430-1223 for a custom configuration quote*
- SEG Dye Sub Fabric Graphics w/ integrated blockout
- (7) 992×2480 Frames
- (1) 992×2480 Door Set w/ Lock
- (16) 90° Middle Connectors
- (6) 90° Top/Bottom Connectors
- (15) 180° Straight Connectors
- (6) 180° Barrel Connectors
- (2) Door Jamb 180° Barrel Connectors
- (40) Pin Connectors
- (4) Door Jamb Pin Connectors
- (24) Clip Connectors
- (8) Cover Profiles
- (32) Frame Protectors
- (1) Heavy Duty Crate
- Graphic Dimensions: 39.125″W x 97.75″H and 34.25″W x 93.375″H
- Display Dimensions: 44″W x 195.25″H x 39″D
- Shipping Dimensions: 104″L x 54″W x 44″H (1 crate) or 104″L x 40″W x 4.5″H (1 pallet)
- Shipping Weight: 700lbs (frames, graphics, and crate)
Use a CMYK color profile - Colors will not look the same when printing an RGB file. A CMYK file will be more accurate to the final printed colors.
Export your files at 300 ppi - Files that are less than 150 ppi will appear blurry when printed.
Note: Images ripped from the web are typically low-resolution, and are not intended for print production
Use the following file formats - PDF (flattened), JPEG, TIFF, or EPS
Add a bleed - All files with full-color backgrounds must be submitted with bleed. A 1/8” bleed is preferred on all files with full-color backgrounds, and all text, logos, and elements must be within 1/8” from the cut line. *Learn more about Bleeds HERE*
We accept multipage PDF files - It is preferred you upload your front and back file separately if possible for double sided prints.
Do not include trim or crop marks unless your file is Vector
Do not upload artwork that is already imposed (multiples on one sheet)