Need something custom? We'd love to help! Reach out to us for a custom quote today!
ONE CHOICE 15 ft. Aluminum Canopy Tent
Elevate Your Outdoor Experience with One Choice 15 ft. Aluminum Canopy Tent
Set Up in a Snap
Experience the ease of outdoor shelter with One Choice 15 ft. Aluminum Canopy Tent. The telescopic legs ensure a swift and straightforward assembly hence, making it a user-friendly solution for any outdoor event. So, say goodbye to complicated setups and hello to quick and hassle-free shade provision.
Customized Canopy Top
Covering a standard 15′ x 10′ area, this canopy tent provides ample shade for your outdoor gatherings. The inclusion of a custom dye-sub printed canopy top adds a personalized touch to your setup. Stand out at events with a canopy that not only shields but also reflects your unique style.
What’s in the Package:
The package includes everything you need for a seamless outdoor experience:
- (1) Sturdy Frame with Pre-Installed Graphic: A robust frame ensures stability, while the pre-installed graphic adds a professional and polished look to your canopy.
- (1) Sleek Black Nylon Carry Bag: Transport your canopy with ease and style using the included black nylon carry bag. Whether you’re heading to a market, fair, or picnic, this bag ensures convenient transportation.
- Display Size: With dimensions of 176″W x 135″H x 118.75″D, this canopy offers an expansive coverage area.
- Template Size: Customize your space with a template size of 176″W x 87″H.
- Compact Shipping Dimensions: When it’s time to transport, the canopy conveniently packs into a compact size of 13″L x 10″W x 62″H.
- Shipping Weight: Despite its impressive size, the canopy is lightweight at just 56 lbs, making it easy to carry and set up wherever your outdoor adventures take you.
Make a statement at your next outdoor event with the One Choice 15 ft. Aluminum Canopy Tent – the perfect blend of style, convenience, and shade.
You can find additional tent hardware, such as walls, here!
Use a CMYK color profile - Colors will not look the same when printing an RGB file. A CMYK file will be more accurate to the final printed colors.
Export your files at 300 ppi - Files that are less than 150 ppi will appear blurry when printed.
Note: Images ripped from the web are typically low-resolution, and are not intended for print production
Use the following file formats - PDF (flattened), JPEG, TIFF, or EPS
Add a bleed - All files with full-color backgrounds must be submitted with bleed. A 1/8” bleed is preferred on all files with full-color backgrounds, and all text, logos, and elements must be within 1/8” from the cut line. *Learn more about Bleeds HERE*
We accept multipage PDF files - It is preferred you upload your front and back file separately if possible for double sided prints.
Do not include trim or crop marks unless your file is Vector
Do not upload artwork that is already imposed (multiples on one sheet)